Hybrido simulation is not working well.

Discussions about the use of Realflow
blueblue

Hybrido simulation is not working well.

Post by blueblue » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:33 am

When i simulate hybrido, hybrido particle not collide to object that is imported from blender to 3ds max.

how to solve it? and i have error message when i import object.

ChristianZ

Re: Hybrido simulation is not working well.

Post by ChristianZ » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:28 pm

Hi

the warning about "degenerated faces" appears with most imported objects, it is not so important.

You wrote that the particles do not collide with the object, but I see that there is motion and splash when the object enters the particles, so it is interacting, no? Make sure that the imported object is linked to the hybrido domain (see the nodes in the relationship editor window). Then you can increase the "interaction factor" in the object to create more splashes.
RF10.5 standard + RFC4D3, Mac&Windows

blueblue

Post by blueblue » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:48 am

I didn't explain it in detail. Although objects interact, not all objects interact. If you look closely at the GIF, the particles are breaking through the roof. And I think I've solved the problem. after thinking many times. Entering the object's Volume and changing the volume mode to shell seems to solve the problem. I was able to modify the volume mode because you answered me to enter the object interaction.

ChristianZ

Post by ChristianZ » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:48 pm

Good to hear that it works better now. If you need much more details it is probably necessary to make the house like 3x bigger or increase resolution of the hybrido particles.
RF10.5 standard + RFC4D3, Mac&Windows

Return to “Realflow”