RealFlow 10 standalon for c4d no renrer sequence

Discussions about the use of Realflow in Cinema 4D
mahdimurideldajani

RealFlow 10 standalon for c4d no renrer sequence

Post by mahdimurideldajani » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:57 pm

Hi I am new in real flow 10 and i am trying to do a simulation chocolate fall on peanuts...i have rtx 280 8g and i use redshift on cinema 4d r20....I inported the mesh in bin format ...then i can see my simulation in the ipr but when i do a final render the chocolate desepear but the geometry still here in the picture viewer .... my question is how to be able to see my simulation in the final renderer it is about 50 fram ,, 30fps..........but when i import withe particlemesh one file i can see it in the picture viewer or final viewer i think i am missig somthing
thankyou

ChristianZ

Re: RealFlow 10 standalon for c4d no renrer sequence

Post by ChristianZ » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:43 am

Hi

yes, there must be some setting which is wrong in the entire process. It is funny, though, that you have the mesh in the viewport and then you cannot render it. So the entire RealFlow part seems to work. Can you render the mesh with any other render engine, like the physical or standard renderer?
Also make sure that the range of imported bin-files matches the simulation in the connectivity plugin (range of imported files and frames per second).
RF10.5 standard + RFC4D3, Mac&Windows

mahdimurideldajani

Re: RealFlow 10 standalon for c4d no renrer sequence

Post by mahdimurideldajani » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:01 pm

Hello
Thank you for your reply

The range and the FPS matches the simulation and I do not see the final render with the physical neither standard renderer when i use realflow mesh importer with the parameter ( all frame ) I can't see the mesh in the final render but when i use (current frame) and i manually put the range of frames it renders finally it works ... i think that is the solution but i don't know why ? what is the difference? :)

Return to “Cinema 4D”