30% Promo 31Oct-Nov5 for upgrades at Nextlimit

News about Realflow, Fluid Simulations,...
ChristianZ

30% Promo 31Oct-Nov5 for upgrades at Nextlimit

Postby ChristianZ » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:24 pm

30% OFF All UPGRADES! Join RealFlow 10 and RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.6 users: http://bit.ly/UpgradeCP

PROMO time: October 31st - November 5th

#HappyHalloween #Promo #RealFlow10 #RFC4D2
RF10 standard + RFC4D

Oldcode

Re: 30% Promo 31Oct-Nov5 for upgrades at Nextlimit

Postby Oldcode » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Thanks!!!!! :mrgreen:
"My sword and my service are yours."

"Then forever remind him of his vow, Knight of the Old Code."

Oldcode

Postby Oldcode » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:34 am

Just bought the upgrade! At last, I have the real program and don't have to use the demo anymore! :D

ChristianZ

Postby ChristianZ » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:29 am

Finally! Congratulations :P
RF10 standard + RFC4D

Forester

Postby Forester » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:31 pm

Yes, Congratulations, Oldcode! :D
Windows 7 Pro 64 - Realflow 10.1.2.0162 (Nov 2017 patched) Standard Version

Forester

Postby Forester » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:52 pm

I am trying the purchase the Maya - Realflow Plugin, right now. (A little technical difficulty that I hope can be resolved soon.)

Luis Mora helped me to get the Trial/Demo version of the Plugin working today. I have to say that I was sold on the Plugin as soon as I worked through the second training video that shows how to form a spline emitter using any standard curve making tool in Maya. That is, you can create a curve in Maya using any of the standard curve-making tools, and then convert that into a Spline Emitter. The resulting Spline Emitter in Maya actually has more controls and facilities than does the Spline Emitter in the Realflow Standalone Version. So, for the Dyverso Solver, Realflow within Maya actually has more capabilities and more power than does Realflow Standalone.

For example, you could do things such as build a model of a glass of soda pop. You could do all the conventional liquid fill business. But you could do much more. You could select an edgeloop near the top of the glass, convert it to a curve, and then have that curve emit tiny bubbles that collect all around the rim of the glass. As happens in the real world. Or you could have that curve generate foam. And all kinds of things.

I realize that the Maya Plugin is limited to mostly an implementation of just the Dyverso Solver. But from the little I've seen today, if you are a Maya model-builder you'd be crazy to do without this Plugin. Even at the steep price. It's very apparent that Next Limit has invested quite a bit of thought and time in this product, and its is well worth the price!

More later, as I gain experience with the Maya Realflow Plugin........ :) Plus, I promise to post some images. Whee!
Windows 7 Pro 64 - Realflow 10.1.2.0162 (Nov 2017 patched) Standard Version

ChristianZ

Postby ChristianZ » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:25 pm

That is nice to hear that you enjoy the plugin for Maya. This was also my reason to get the plugin for Cinema4D: much more control, especially with splines and textures. Another thing we can do now is duplicating emitters in easy ways using the tools we have available in the 3D software. In this way we are much more flexible than with texture emitters and such. Then there is much more that can be done using other plugins or built-in functions, for example using liquids as a source of fire and smoke, dust from breaking walls etc. etc. :P
RF10 standard + RFC4D

Oldcode

Postby Oldcode » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Now they just need to come out with a version for Lightwave! :lol:

Return to “News”