How to make realistic scene with object drop down into the water with the Hybrido?

Discussions about the use of Realflow
lav851

How to make realistic scene with object drop down into the water with the Hybrido?

Postby lav851 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:13 am

I want to make animation in RF, which I will import it later in Maya for render.
I need to drop some object into water and it need to go down all the way to the bottom. But how to do that? I know for Daemons, gravity for example, but how to use hybrido to make bubbles with object falling and others stuffs to be my scene realistic?

Thank you!

ChristianZ

Re: How to make realistic scene with object drop down into the water with the Hybrido?

Postby ChristianZ » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:39 am

Hi

RF10 comes with a number of ready-made projects that can be found in the "learn" section of the open projects window. The scene "Hybrido_Bubbles" is the one for you. It shows a rocket falling into a closed hybrido tank. You just have to add a mesh for the hybrido domain and a particle mesh for the bubbles.
RF10 standard, System specs: OSX 10.11, MacPro 4.1 2xXeon, GTX980Ti, 64 GB RAM

lav851

Re: How to make realistic scene with object drop down into the water with the Hybrido?

Postby lav851 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:03 am

@ChirstianZ

Hey man! Really thank you very much with this nice suggestion! I never thought about this! Perfeeeeect! :)

Return to “Realflow”