[HELP] Pipe project

Discussions about the use of Realflow
valjcb88

[HELP] Pipe project

Post by valjcb88 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:53 pm

Hello everyone, I am new on Realflow 10 (standalone). I have a project where I have to make water going through pipes.
But I have a lot of problems I can't resolve alone...
I want water to fill from the bottom (the mesh is closed at the bottom), fill up the pipe, entering into the helix mesh (where helix are rotating a bit fast to "speed up" the liquid), and then my fluid should go faster through the next pipe.

1- Why are my particles exiting my pipe mesh ? (at the bottom, while it is filling up) How can I resolve it ?
2- How can I make my fluid going up easier ?
3- Why when I make a keyframed rotating (along vertical axis) animation for the helix, the particles won't show up when I start "Simulate".
4- And how can I make the fluid going outside my helix case to go in the pipe correctly, but faster than the first pipe? (the helix should speed up the liquid).

If some of you can help me, I would be such grateful... It's a project I can't manage with Blender (my actual 3D software), cause it's impossible to do this kind of sim with it apparently, so I went on Realflow, which is so powerful !

Thank you everyone !

ChristianZ

Re: [HELP] Pipe project

Post by ChristianZ » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:32 pm

Hi

the screenshot image of the pipe is very small. Could you upload a larger vesion? Maybe you can one of those free filesharing services?
RF10.5 standard + RFC4D3, Mac&Windows

ChristianZ

Re: [HELP] Pipe project

Post by ChristianZ » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:07 pm

Ok, your question was answered on Facebook. It is now also easier to post pictures there than here.
RF10.5 standard + RFC4D3, Mac&Windows

Return to “Realflow”