Scripted Melt

Share your scripts with other members
mafx

Scripted Melt

Postby mafx » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:13 pm

I am just hooking into Python scripts but am missing something disecting this script.

What controls the range of the melt. I replaced the rocket with a cube and made it longer but the same height as the rocket. I change the fillonject to fill the new cube and changed the parameter in the script also.

The effect is still there but it just melts away the centre area of the cube.. as cool and effects as that is I was trying to figure out how to melt the whole cube away.

I mucked around with the condition value and some of the other parameters but just not getting it.

Any tips on this one. I can follow the flow of the code, it is not too different from VBA that I have coded for an eternity.. just figuring out what sits where.

Thanks for any help.

S.
Steven Lees-Smith
www.meshandfx.com.au

Photo retouch and manipulation / Visual Effects

mafx

Scripted Melt

Postby mafx » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:58 am

hrrrm, ok I have replace the circle emitter with a square and deleted the circle one. set up the links and the script and the like yet I am still getting a circular emittion from the centre of the new fillobject I have in place.. I am obviously missing something tragic here but what defines the shape and size of the 'melt'

??
Steven Lees-Smith
www.meshandfx.com.au

Photo retouch and manipulation / Visual Effects

FA1LURE

Scripted Melt

Postby FA1LURE » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:55 am

mafx wrote: hrrrm, ok I have replace the circle emitter with a square and deleted the circle one. set up the links and the script and the like yet I am still getting a circular emittion from the centre of the new fillobject I have in place.. I am obviously missing something tragic here but what defines the shape and size of the 'melt'

??

Same boat here man.
Defeat enemies with success.

Return to “User Scripts”