RealFlow trial version cancels rendering simulation...questions...

mikeguy3086

Postby mikeguy3086 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:40 pm

I am new to RealFlow, so I'm using the trial version to try and learn some before any decisions are made. My only problem is that, when I go to render a simulation, the "trial reminder" keeps popping up and canceling my simulation. What's odd about this is that when I used it yesterday and ran the same simulation the "This is an unregistered version" window popped up and just paused my sim.

Any help would be much appreciated as I want to actually see how my mesh would come out.

Thank you.

shaun_michael

Postby shaun_michael » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:07 pm

What's odd about this is that when I used it yesterday and ran the same simulation the "This is an unregistered version" window popped up and just paused my sim.

I'm not 100% sure of the "demo rules". There used to be a demo version that gave you a number of days unlimited trial and also a version that limited the number of particles you could simulate (typically 50K). Do you remember when you installed?

Shaun

mikeguy3086

Postby mikeguy3086 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Ahh, I actually meant to put that before, I checked and it said "22" days. I guess, it's not the best idea to sit on it for awhile.

Return to “RF4: General topics”