Rag doll error?

Describe your realflow bugs
NateMac

Rag doll error?

Postby NateMac » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Everytime I try and add a rag doll to my scene I get an error of [Script error: "addCapsule" at line number 1043. any ideas?

tsn

Rag doll error?

Postby tsn » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:55 am

Are you talking about the Character-Environment Scripts?

If so, you need the latest version of RF, because the capsule primitive isn't available with older releases.

NateMac

Rag doll error?

Postby NateMac » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:22 pm

Yea I am using the char. environment. That's fine if I can't use that but i'm getting the same error if I try to create a rag doll in a blank scene. Am I missing something?

tsn

Rag doll error?

Postby tsn » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:16 am

It doesn't matter whether you're creating a ragdoll in a blank or a populated scene. The most important thing with the C-E scripts is the latest RF version. You can download it for free from RF's website. Your confirmation mail from NL contains the link to the download section. The release you need is 4.3.8.0123. If you don't have this version, you'll always receive errors using the C-E scripts.

After the installation of the 4.3.8 version, drag and drop the script folders to the appropriate directories of your RF installation. Don't forget the icons for the toolbar. On OS X you have an installer for this purpose.

I'm running the scripts both on XP and OS X and they're working fine here...

Return to “Realflow bug report”