Custom Realwave and Particles?

Describe your realflow bugs
lukeiamyourfather

Postby lukeiamyourfather » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:09 pm

I'm working with RF 4.3.8.1024 64-bit on a 64-bit Linux workstation. Particles don't seem to interact with Realwaves that use custom geometry instead of the hexamesh regardless of parameters. When switching back to the hexamesh the particles interact with the Realwave. Can someone confirm this bug for me? I've tried with a few scenes and got the same result each time, though I haven't tried 32-bit or other platforms. The particles are just from a circle emitter above the Realwave, shooting down into the Realwave. Thanks in advance for your help!

shaun_michael

Postby shaun_michael » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:30 pm

Seems to be working ok here RF 4.3.8.0123 32 bit Vista.

When you change the realwave to custom and link it to an object, I assume you get the warning message telling you that your object is already interacting with the realwave and may cause stability problems? I'm sure you have, but all I can think of is that instead of deleting your object, you've either deleted the realwave object or moved that to the exclusive links window?

Just a thought. Its the object you need to remove, or put in the exclusive links window, or unlink, not the realwave.

Shaun

Return to “Realflow bug report”