re: RFRK with windows xp 64

Discussions about the use of Realflow's Renderkit
schumi_vfx

Postby schumi_vfx » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:46 am

dear luke
ur post hit my nerve too...regarding your point of view for the countries which are giving low cost outputs, its not that they are doing with all of because of your cracked softwares ...the cost here is literally cheap cos of the dollar rate...n also if people or studios are usin some cracked versions then nextlimit teams should have to good be enough to charge them under copyrights or so...its there job if they are making a product they should maintain its security also...
and will u pls suggest somthing to me for the studios which r using illegal software in its pipeline and nextlimit is not doing anything...i kw one such studio..and wud like to stop this too..
i m very sorry this post of mine is attracting some admin attention or so , it is not meant for so...

shaun_michael

Postby shaun_michael » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 am

i m very sorry this post of mine is attracting some admin attention or so , it is not meant for so...

By all means express your views, but we are very clear in our policy of having nothing to do with illegally obtained software, be it Realflow or any other. We will not be part of perpetuating piracy for the reasons Luke mentioned and many others besides.

We're here to assist legitimate Realflow users and take an extremely dim view of anyone asking us for illegally cracked software, and the sad case is that these requests along with "can you do my work for me" are coming from the Indian sub-continent more often than not. It is not a widely held belief either of mine or of this forum that legitimate users/studios do not exist in the East, but so far, on this forum, the reputation of users originating in India needs some repair.

Shaun

Far Star

Postby Far Star » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Can some one give me a step by step on how to install a license on the license manger on a windows 64 bit system. the install instructions that next limit blest us with makes no since to me.

schumi_vfx

Postby schumi_vfx » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 pm

@Shaun
i got ur point that u dont wanna be a part of the piracy thing neither do i, bt the users who are making such demands are only the NEW ones who either dont read the policies or dont kw bout the forum ,he can be from any part of this world....so you can give a warning to them stating jus not to post such requests over here without commnenting on the places where he/she belongs from....the comment which Luke gave was nt rite, a new member might do it unknowingly cos many such forums are already running here on web which ,on request gives or provides torrents and those are not from INDIAN SUBCONTINENT mostly from US...regardin some repairs ..that surely is a concern which i dont think either u or i can do...for the torrent providers also..
we have to become the change then only we can think of change..

pavansofts

Postby pavansofts » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 am

sorry all of u guys from today onwards iam also wanna to buy any software leagally plzz excuse me and know i came to know the sence of a real customer and one more thing i need ur clarification is the nextlimit released the realflow renderkit 2.0 for win 32- bit or not?
plzz reply me

frankrs

Postby frankrs » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:38 am

I hope we can get of the pirate software thing for a moment. I downloaded the demo version of the render kit and when I go to render a 10,000 particle RF emmiter in 2010max and MR I get absolutely nothing. I've got xpx64 as well. I'm wondering if that's my issue as well.

BrianLooney

Postby BrianLooney » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm

My advice is to add a Renderkit mesh in RF to test your settings on a single frame, then transfer the settings to the RFRK in your 3d app.
Brian Looney
Tulsa, Oklahoma

format c

Postby format c » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:35 pm

is it only for x64?? why??

ChristianZ

Postby ChristianZ » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:43 pm

format c wrote: is it only for x64?? why??

Why not ? Fluid simulation is so memory-hungry that everybody switches to 64bit who can.

I am just missing an OSX version, since mentalray and Maya are both available in OSX 64bit.
RF10 standard + RFC4D, System specs: OSX 10.11, MacPro 4.1 2xXeon, GTX980Ti, 64 GB RAM

Return to “RealFlow Renderkit”