30000Hz?

Discussions about the use of Realflow in other Software Packages
realflow100

30000Hz?

Postby realflow100 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 pm

I can hear sounds from 1Hz all the way to 30000Hz is my hearing really that good? 20000Hz is extremely high pitch and 30000Hz is even more high pitch and almost bursts my ear's but i can hear it clearly am i a hearing god or something? i can really hear 30000Hz or 30kHz it's so high pitch though! but i can hear it!!

Jkenko

30000Hz?

Postby Jkenko » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:55 pm

If it was a first time user I'd not pay any attention, but as it's you just tell me you're joking! C'mon dude!

lukeiamyourfather

30000Hz?

Postby lukeiamyourfather » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Hearing 30 KHz isn't unreasonable to consider. The average human being can hear 20 KHz but that's certainly not the ceiling. I've been reading a book on audio amplifier design that covers the subject briefly and it says some people can hear beyond 30 KHz, though its not very common. A great book by the way! Apparently 10% of the subjects of this study could hear 28 KHz.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17927307

So... were you just bored or does this have anything to do with RealFlow? :ninja:

realflow100

30000Hz?

Postby realflow100 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:16 am

well this isn't a joke i can really hear all the way up to 30kHz "really Really high pitch!" it's quite but i can hear the extremely high pitch sound that 30kHz make's i thought it was pretty cool to hear that far I'm not really sure why i posted this on these Realflow forum's so i don't really know what i put this here. sorry if this was a little bit out of place on the forum's...

EDIT: on the subject of audio i found a way to make my speaker's sound better with using only the low quality headphones that i already have all i did was change some of the audio settings on my Realtek High Definition audio device and set the sample rate to the max instead of normal "made little to no difference except for extreme sound's" and then i changed the Equalizer to something that i thought actually sound's way better than without it completely custom made and i enabled Virtual Surround and also Loudness Equalization the Equalizer is what really made a difference and i mean by a lot it sounded much Much more clearer and better and sounded a whole lot less muffled than before just by playing around with the settings and it seem's like everytime i change a setting on it it sound's better than the last one and i am using my own custom settings called @BEST QUALITY!!! which i named but i don't know how the @ got there as i never typed it I'm sorry about such a large edit

Return to “Others”