Realflow mesh scale

Discussions about the use of Realflow 5
Drobcio

Realflow mesh scale

Postby Drobcio » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Hello
I am new here and thought someone here might help me:-)
I have created mesh for my ocean(GridMesh)
And time for separately mesh for splash and foam,create it in (ParticleMesgRenderkit)
but scale of mesh is huge,the same when water surface I have try with renderkit there for done with grid mesh
In scene scale is correct one grid=1m and work perfect,particles looks perfect,now problem with mesh and scale
Thank you for help
Attachments
Scale.jpg
Scale.jpg (218.81 KiB) Viewed 1466 times

LeadingNowhere

Re: Realflow mesh scale

Postby LeadingNowhere » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Look in the Nodes menu. Find the "ParticleMesh Renderkit" that you have set up and click the little plus. Inside, you will see your emitter. Select that emitter. Under the node parameters, go under field. Decrease the radius to your liking. Hope that helps!

Drobcio

Re: Realflow mesh scale

Postby Drobcio » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Thank you
But it doesn't help,I did from 0,08 to 0,01,then to 0,005 and mesh is smaller but the space mesh use the same
My scene scale option Geometry Scale is 0,01 others 1.00
What is weird when loaded both meshes into Maya was upsidedown
Grid Mesh was bigger,and splash small
By the way
After solve this problem,have to find,how fix another one,because 3ds Max can't see mesh or particle if wanna use renderkit,just visible
Gizmo but not mesh no matter where timeline is,and seen someone here used to have the same problem and nothing about how he fixed it:-(
What I noticed now when changing scale from 0,01 to 1 then splash perfectly fit to objects in scene so it looks grid mesh keep scale as set up geometry scale,but particle mesh renderkit no matter your scale setting keep scale 1.All particles been done in scale 0,01

Return to “Realflow 5”