Realflow Forum Links

Discussions about the use of Realflow 5
Srdjan

Realflow Forum Links

Post by Srdjan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:42 am

I was wandering if anybody knows about some active Realflow forum besides this one, and will you give me links please.

shaun_michael

Realflow Forum Links

Post by shaun_michael » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:37 am

You could try this one:-

http://www.realflow.com/forum/

Shaun

Srdjan

Realflow Forum Links

Post by Srdjan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:44 am

Thanks Shaun!

Srdjan

Realflow Forum Links

Post by Srdjan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Unfortunately, they have less than 100 threads on whole site, not very active forum at all.....A bit sad for the forum, especially for the official forum...

lukeiamyourfather

Realflow Forum Links

Post by lukeiamyourfather » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Srdjan wrote: Unfortunately, they have less than 100 threads on whole site, not very active forum at all.....A bit sad for the forum, especially for the official forum...
The official forum is a recent development. This unofficial forum is the most active RealFlow community that I'm aware of. Is there something in particular you were looking for? Maybe we can point you in another direction if you don't find what you're looking for here. :)
WhenPicsFly | Debian GNU/Linux

Srdjan

Realflow Forum Links

Post by Srdjan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Hello lukeiamyourfather,

how kind of you to post this and ask me if you can help. Thanks thats really amazing :)

Well, I have postedn a question underneath and nobody seams that can answer, that even makes me think that "simple" simulation/animation ( at least I think is simple ) is in fact imposible or extremly difficult to accheive.

My threads are:

1. view_topic.php?id=7063
2. view_topic.php?id=7086

I will really, really apretiate if you can help. Otherwise I have to learn how to do it using Particle Flow, which is maybe better software than Realflow, but RF got bigger variety at least it should...

Best regards
Srdjan

lukeiamyourfather

Realflow Forum Links

Post by lukeiamyourfather » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Srdjan wrote: I will really, really apretiate if you can help. Otherwise I have to learn how to do it using Particle Flow, which is maybe better software than Realflow, but RF got bigger variety at least it should...
Long story short, doing it in another application is probably the best way to go. I replied to one of those threads with that gist.
WhenPicsFly | Debian GNU/Linux

bubs

Realflow Forum Links

Post by bubs » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:30 pm

I was thinking you Needed à buble System . I Read the other thread , saying that you want make à particle grow over Time , this question was Asked already in the Forum , if you Need à more complicated System , Not only à realistic Fluid behaviour, you Need to Know some Script ,if you want the particles or whatever to do what you want. Pflow is very robust particle System, pepole underestimat this powerful piece of Software, sometimes Even à very Basic package can give you à Great result. So now to your question , i don't See the importance of scaling particle in realflow, because they are there to drive the mesch, and if you are looking for such behaviour you have to do it in max , it's much easier then RF .you can Even try particular from Giant Software , à Plugin for aftereffect,wich is realy powerful , you could Design à buble make some different copy and Map it to particle , wich live in à 3D System. And last but Not least i'm ob Skype if you Need further help
cheers

Srdjan

Realflow Forum Links

Post by Srdjan » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:37 am

Thanks lukeiamyourfather!
Thanks bubs!

I think I willget some snapshots of the scene, and try to formulate my question differently and post it in my secont thread.

Thanks a lot again!

Best regards
Srdjan

bubs

Realflow Forum Links

Post by bubs » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:01 am

just tell us what you don't understand,i'll put a tutorial,i think its very easy to see it then read it :-)
cheers

Return to “Realflow 5”