Realflow C4D plugin -Global illumination

General Discussions about realflow, fluid simulations,...
tsn

Re: Realflow C4D plugin -Global illumination

Postby tsn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:58 am

Hey sweetphreak,

Thank you so much for your assistance. Your report is a very good start already, but we need a few more information please:

I've seen you're on OS X. When you open the Console from Applications > Utilities you'll find another crash report. It probably looks like Cinema 4D_2017_01_XX_computer_name.crash. Could you please send me this report as well?

If possible, could you also pass me a scene that's crashing? It doesn't have to be the project you're currently working on. If it's something simple, even if it's just a single emitter with a few particles, it's absolutely Ok. We have to make sure that we're following exactly the same steps as you do. And did you try to render particles or meshes?

Another question concerns your plugins: did you try to fire off a GI render without any plugins loaded? This is just to rule out any conflicts. A screenshot from your plugins menu in C4D would be helpful as well.

If you don't want to share things here in the public just PM me and I'll send you my mail address. Again, thanks for your help.

Return to “General Discussion”