website rf-magazine

Discussions about the RF-magazine created by tsn
tsn

website rf-magazine

Postby tsn » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for your interest.

Currently, a Mac version is not available. As you have already mentioned, the reason is copy protection and as long as there's no (affordable) solution for Macs, they're not supported, I'm afraid. I also regret this, since I'm a Mac user, too.

But when you have Bootcamp installed or a virtual solution (Parallels etc.), then you'll be able to read RF_magazine.

mdonovan

website rf-magazine

Postby mdonovan » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 pm

I have to say ... this thread annoys the crap out of me .. I for one bought these magazines and I am not rich by any means ... piracy suck. Ruins it for everyone. The scripting issue is invaluable for someone new to python in RF.

Thomas ... maybe holding classes is the way to go ?? That way you get paid more for your time and effort.

shaun_michael

website rf-magazine

Postby shaun_michael » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:43 pm

mdonovan wrote: I have to say ... this thread annoys the crap out of me .. I for one bought these magazines and I am not rich by any means ... piracy suck. Ruins it for everyone. The scripting issue is invaluable for someone new to python in RF.

Thomas ... maybe holding classes is the way to go ?? That way you get paid more for your time and effort.

I agree with every word. Thomas, in good faith, put shed loads of work into some extremely good material and, well as ever, the few spoilt it for the many. Not only have we lost the good will of an extremely talented individual in the training world, Thomas' visits here (well, his vocal visits at least) are now few and far between.

I for one am saddened by the whole experience. It's thanks to Thomas that I even bothered to look at python, for instance (yeah, ok so I'm not that great anyways - but I'm infinitely further along that I was - just search the python section back in 2007 to see how, erm, poop I was).

However, behind the scenes Thomas is still active in this forum, which I for one am glad about, along with Luke, Christian, Katrin, Michael and Herbert and Thomas is still contributing to the Realflow community at large.

Hey, we're 3 years and a half years down the line with this forum and it's still growing thanks to the professionalism, enthusiasm, altruism and imagination of the overwhelming majority of you. No doubt with RF5s impending arrival, the growth of ideas and demand for support and feedback will continue and I for one am looking forward to it. I have no doubt that the Admins and Mods feel the same way, and it's nice to hear from someone who appreciates effort - full stop (period, for our American cousins).

Keep up the good work everyone - this forum has evolved to more than I ever imagined it would.

Shaun

ChristianZ

website rf-magazine

Postby ChristianZ » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:16 pm

No new issues of the magazine anymore:
http://www.rf-magazine.com/

I wish Thomas all the best for his current and future work as RF-expert and skilled teacher and would like to thank him very much for the magazine(s) that has introduced RF to many new users all over the globe :walkman:
RF10 standard, System specs: OSX 10.11, MacPro 4.1 2xXeon, GTX980Ti, 64 GB RAM

georgerobinson

website rf-magazine

Postby georgerobinson » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:18 am

Keep going on and cheers...

Return to “RF-magazine”