What are youre favorite Realflow examples

Showcase your finished work
nat_ily

What are youre favorite Realflow examples

Postby nat_ily » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:35 am

Hello =)
Im writing my Bachelor Thesis about Realflow at the Moment and I want to show and analyse some Realflow examples. I find it really hard to choose the ones I think are most interessting or special or for whatever Reason worth to use for my Thesis, because there are just so many. I just thought maybe you could help me with this by just telling me what your Favorite Examples for the use of Realflow are and maybe why. Would be very happy about some posts.

Otuama

Re: What are youre favorite Realflow examples

Postby Otuama » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:44 am

There are a lot to choose from.

I particularly like ARTIFICIAL PARADISE,INC. : https://vimeo.com/6132324
iCreate Ltd
'Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.' - Gandhi
'What Does Success Look Like?' - iCreate Ltd

nat_ily

Postby nat_ily » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:38 pm

thank you I just started to take it into my thesis it's a really cool example for the use of Realflow....Are there any more suggestions? I am supposed to give about at least 20 Examples.

Otuama

Postby Otuama » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:49 pm

What kind of examples are you looking for?

Film, adverts, games, tv, personal projects?

Go on the next limit site, they have loads of case studies.
iCreate Ltd
'Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.' - Gandhi

bitSeq

Postby bitSeq » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:02 am

One of my favourites.

http://vimeo.com/12651225

Otuama

Postby Otuama » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:07 am

Damn it. Forgot abt that one. Love it.
iCreate Ltd

nat_ily

Postby nat_ily » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:46 am

Actually it doesn't matter if they are examples from tv, movies or from advertisements. The Chapter is supposed to show how widespredded the Use of realflow is and that it would be helpfull to built kind of a taxonomy of the different groups of Realflowapplications which will be the content of the next Chapter. Yeah the Realflow casestudies are really helpfull and I love the Death of Penalty spot. So what I already have as examples are : Disney world of color spot, the death penalty spot, the Killer whale scene from Luis M http://luismma.wordpress.com/2011/09/29 ... ale-scene/ ., the Listerine spot, The Bonaqua Spot, The Share a coke spot, The Jelly Candy Scene from Andre S. , The Poseidon Scene from the Casestudies with the Korridor, the Cineman Toast Crunch Spot, Artificial Paradise, The Morphing Water from the Casestudies and The Sinking of Japan.... So any other ideas what examples just have to be in that Chapter ? :P Thanks for the grat answeres you already gave =) They helped a lot

TylerAfx

Postby TylerAfx » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Otuama

Postby Otuama » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi.

How is/did your thesis going/go ?
iCreate Ltd

nat_ily

Postby nat_ily » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:25 am

Hey,
thanks for asking ....I have still about three Month time left for my thesis. I have to do a practical part and a theoretical part....the practical part is starting to get better I think...I am supposed to do small practical examples for each group of applications Realflow offers the User like morphing, waves, large scale scenes etc. And one bigger scene which is supposed to look as realistic as I can get ...for that Scene I'm doing a car which is driving through a waterfall...that`s what I am working at, at the moment...Because I'm writing my thesis for a company that is doing a lot of car advertisement it is supposed to look like kind of a designer inroom waterfall in a motor show hall. I have a few problems with getting a really thin mesh out of realflow so that the water looks realistic and not like some kind of jelly stuff

Return to “Finished Work”