BLACK & WHITE - 2015

Showcase your finished work
Vitor Teixeira

BLACK & WHITE - 2015

Postby Vitor Teixeira » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello everyone,
just wanted to share with everyone the latest project that I have finished to a Portuguese Audiovisual Festival. The monochromatic aesthetics is the main concept of the festival so I tried to mix a little bit of motion design with a couple of particle & fluid effects, having always in mind the specific areas of competition - Audio, Photography and video. I decided to post in this forum because I used to post a lot of stuff and unfortunately I don't have the time that I would like to do so. I´ve made a couple of shots with Realflow that I wanted to share with everyone here.
Hope you all have the time to check it.
Thank you for your time.
Regards

--
The School of Arts from the Portuguese Catholic University - Porto opens its doors to monochromatic aesthetics. The 12th Black & White Audiovisual Festival, which receives video, audio and photographs in black and white, will take into competition works from all over the world.

More info about the project here: behance.net/gallery/26562469/BLACK-WHITE-2015

Thank you all for your time .
Cheers

CREDITS:

CG

|Motion Design - 3D - Dynamics - Fluid & Particle Simulation - Texturing - Illumination - Rendering| Vitor Teixeira

MUSIC

|Editing & Mixing| Nuno Cortez & Vitor Teixeira

POST PRODUCTION

|Post production, Compositing & Editing| Vitor Teixeira

Directed by Vitor Teixeira
Music by Nuno Cortez
Completion date: 09/02/15
Kit: 3ds Max, PFlow, Rayfire, FumeFx, Krakatoa, XMesh, VRay, Realflow, Nuke, Sony Vegas Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects.

01.jpg
01.jpg (131.47 KiB) Viewed 1129 times

02.jpg
02.jpg (87.73 KiB) Viewed 1129 times

03.jpg
03.jpg (106.37 KiB) Viewed 1129 times

Return to “Finished Work”